How we work
We work together
The first meeting:
- Is there a basis for us to work together?
- We explore the perceived challenges and opportunities.
- We talk about what we can do together.
- Is this the right time to work together?
- We ask a lot of questions.
- In short - this is a candid discussion.
If group training is to be developed, we will define the content and clarify the goals against our programme:
- For group work, depending on the scale of the project, we may deliver a half-day programme as a pilot
- Key individuals are invited to have a short private session to discuss their areas of focus and discuss the desired results
- We review timescales and resources
- We assess how we equate the results to measurable returns for you and for Vision First
- We agree terms to form the basis of the written agreement
Vision First delivers a guarantee of 100% satisfaction with your results. So we have to be specific about the final outcome, as well as how you will know that you have reached the key milestones for each stage along the agreed timeline.
Our fee structure is geared to this process and we are committed to sharing in your final success. How this is structured is case dependant and is part of the learning process for all participants.
Whether you are an individual or a company working with Vision First, the fee structure is measured against satisfaction and results.
This potentially means that if a participating client indicates 85% satisfaction with the training process then 15% of the fee would be credited against the training outlay.
Where productivity terms have been agreed, then Vision First is rewarded on the incremental increases that have been recognised for the group or individual being trained.
We commit to working to your success to the degree that you are willing to commit to making the changes necessary to reach your full potential. This is a two-way street and our trainings are only for those who want to make changes that make changes.